Mountain House – 4 Day Emergency Food Supply
Ensure you’re prepared for whatever life throws your way with Mountain House’s Just in Case…® 4-Day Emergency Food Supply.
1 in stock
This stackable 4-day kit contains 28 total servings of Mountain House’s acclaimed easy-to-make entrees. With approximately 1,650 calories each day, this kit can help to get you through nearly anything. Use it on its own or combine with other Mountain House Just in Case…® emergency food kits to customize to your needs.
This kit contains enough food to fuel most caloric needs for one person for 4 days or can be shared with another for 2 days:
- Breakfast Skillet (2 pouches)— Hash browns, scrambled eggs and pork sausage paired with peppers and onions. Each pouch yields two 1-cup servings.
- Granola with Milk & Blueberries (2 pouches)— Great hot or cold!. Crunchy granola with real milk and blueberries. Each pouch makes two half-cup servings.
- Beef Stew (2 pouches)— A comforting classic. Tender beef, potatoes, peas, and carrots in a savory broth. Each pouch yields 2.5 1-cup servings.
- Lasagna with Meat Sauce (2 pouches)— A Mountain House favorite! Tender pasta noodles and cheese with a rich meat sauce. Each pouch yields 2.5 1 ¼-cup servings.
- Noodles & Chicken (2 pouches)— Chicken and noodles mixed with red peppers and a rich, creamy sauce. Each pouch yields 2.5 1-cup servings.
- Italian Style Pepper Steak with Rice & Tomatoes (2 pouches)— Tender steak with bell peppers, tomatoes, onions and rice. Each pouch yields 2.5 1-cup servings.
Kit measurements: 12″(L) x 8″(W) x 12″(H)
With such great tasting options and the longest proven shelf life in the industry, it’s no wonder why so many daring explorers and practical preppers choose Mountain House. We’ve been fueling people all over the world for roughly 50 years with our savory and satisfying meals. With a 30-year shelf life, you can expect our entrees to taste delicious when you need them most.
|Dimensions||12 × 8 × 12 in|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.